Universal Precast Connector (UPC)
The Universal Precast Connector (UPC) is a multipurpose connector for various precast connections. Including: Double tee end connections, IT beam edges, and various type of spandrel or wall panel connections.
Features and Benefits to the UPC:
- Single Piece Steel Construction - Creating a strong element.
- Fitment in Numerous Precast Products - Reduce the need to stock specific hardware for each component.
- Rectangular Face Design - Fits in forms easily.
- Strong in Tension and Shear - exceeds the capacity of most fabricated embeds.
- Save Time and Money - Comparable to most common embeds but without the cost and time of shop fabrication.
- Time Tested Patented Design - Used in structures throughout the Midwest for over a decade.
|UPC-C-A-0||Universal Precast Connector||A Universal Connector||Carbon Steel|
|UPC-C-B-0||Universal Precast Connector||B Universal Connector||Carbon Steel|
|UPC-C-X-0||Universal Precast Connector||Assorted Universal Connector||Carbon Steel|
Call 262-923-7600 to order today!